Welcome to EliteWatches.co! Thanks for visiting our website. This page forms the Terms and Conditions in accordance with which we supply Products “Watches” listed on our website elitewatches.co (the “Site”) to you (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Please take some time to read these Terms and Conditions before ordering any Products from the Site.
By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should visit our page regularly to make note of any changes we have made to our Terms and Conditions.
WHO WE ARE:
EliteWatches.co is the ecommerce watches marketplace of Lamaar & Aseel General Trading LLC. The site is an ecommerce portal for selling of multiple brands of watches & Jewellery under Lamaar & Aseel General Trading LLC
- ”Order Confirmation” means our email to you, in which we acknowledge your Order.
- “Business Day” means a day which is neither a Friday or Saturday, nor a public holiday anywhere in UAE;
- “Customer” means any individual who places an Order on the Site;
- “Order” means the Order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from us.
- “You” means the Customer who places an Order;
To place an Order with EliteWatches.co you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you may place an Order with us only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
You must not misuse this Site. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or post any other material on the Site which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site. Any breach of this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity. In the event such breach occurs, elitewatches.co will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities in UAE and appropriate legal action will be taken.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of Products. These Terms and Condition constitute the entire agreement between you and EliteWatches.co and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective if in writing and signed by an authorized signatory of EliteWatches.co
TERMS OF SALE
(a) You shall not misuse the Site by creating multiple user accounts.
(b) To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
(c) An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
PRICE AND PAYMENTS
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel your Order before we have shipped it to you, and you have already paid for your Order, you will receive a full refund by same mode of payment.
(a) Where applicable, prices & payments are in AED (UAE Dirham’s). Delivery will be free of charge within UAE.
(b) You can pay cash on delivery (AED only) or using any of our payment partners listed on our homepage.
(c) We accept payment online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. Other payment methods are also available that you need to confirm at the time of purchase.
(d) United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
(e) To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, we encrypt your card data. Once we receive your Order, we will request pre-authorization on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of orders.
(f) Upon authorization of the payment, by clicking the “Order now” button you are confirming that the card belongs to you and have enough funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
(g) If you make a payment for our products or services on our website the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via secured connections.
(h) The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
(i) Gift or discount vouchers are NOT accepted in online orders as mode of payment.
(j) Cash on Delivery (COD) is available for UAE orders only. It is currently not available for orders from other countries. *COD orders from outside the UAE will be cancelled*.
(k) Free shipping is applicable for UAE orders only. A standard shipping charge shall be applied on the basis of different locations
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact email@example.com immediately, we will try our best to process your request.
REFUSAL OF ORDER
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any content on this Site at any point of time. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need not to process an order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion without providing any explanations.
If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you in the same mode of payment.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order (2 to 4 working days from the Order Confirmation day).
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the Product, upon request.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard box of the products and packaging including warranty card and manual instructions booklet.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection our courier/driver will try to contact you for re-schedule the delivery.
- When you select the in-store pickup option, you have 5 days to collect your item/s from the date of pick up confirmation, or your order will be cancelled. Upon order cancellation, we will process the full refund to your credit or debit card if any money already paid to us.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within one week of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier/driver, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract,
- A Single order maybe split into multiple shipments, depending on the availability of the item and / or weight limits for parcels by the courier / driver.
The cardholder should be aware of the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER (NON-FAULTY PRODUCT)
If you wish to cancel your Order, please contact our call center. Once an Order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to the company according to guidelines provided by our website (Please call at 0501530580)